Friday, October 16, 2009

Planned run 50 min

Date: Wed, Oct 14, 2009 6:00 PM

I attempted this run scheduled on Wednesday 14 October 2009. My knee was a bit too sore to run, and I had a pain in my ankle.

The day of the 10km race ( Sunday 11 Oct ) after we got home, I bashed my ankle on something and bruised it pretty badly. A few days later as I left work (Wed afternoon) I twisted my ankle slightly. It seemed to aggravate the bruise, and it began to really hurt.

I took off to do the 50min run, got less than 1km in and had to stop due to the pain in ankle and knee. I could have kept going but I have learned my lesson. I am not going to risk aggravating any injuries!!

I got home, iced it and rested. The bruise was really apparent and is ever so slightly sore now. Knee is getting marginally better

No comments:

Post a Comment