Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Planned run 50 minutes

Date: 22 Feb 2009
Time: 40 minutes
Distance: none
Approx Speed:
Average Heart Rate: ...
Google Ped: none

Christine and I went to an afternoon birthday party and did some lawn bowling ( Thanks Marcela and Matt !! ) so we did the planned run in the morning instead my usual early evening. I had been feeling a little flat with a headache, and bit of stomach ache for the last two days, and had not slept well at all either.

We took off at around 7:30AM, without a decent warm up. It was too hot by that time, we should aim to get going by 6:00AM to avoid the heat. The heat did not hinder me that much. I got to about 20 miuntes and my head was aching really badly, and I had no energy at all. So I stopped, washed face, drank water, and jogged back.

So, no distance recorded, I estimate it was about 7km's. I have been feeling crappy since Friday 20 Feb, and today is 24 Feb, still feeling the effects. I have another 40 minute run planned for today, and am going to buy a new pair of shoes. My existing ones are shagged!! I hope I will feel ok and get a good run in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment