Friday, January 29, 2010

PLanned run 40 minutes

Date: 29 Jan 2010
Time: 40:57 min
Distance: 8.01 km

http://connect.garmin.com/splits/23416566

The watch seems to have had a glitch in the first 1km calculation. I suspect that due to the low clouds and rain the watch lost satellite signals. I most certainly did more that 8.01 km this morning. Average` pace was more like a little better than 4:40min/km .

I missed one run scheduled for Wednesday because I was feeling ill. A really frequent affliction I get is an upset stomach. I had a headache and flue like aches, and severe lack of energy for the last few days. I woke this morning feeling marginally better so did this run.

My heart rate was not particularly elevated so that means I am not under too much stress from being ill. So I don't think the run did me any harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment