Friday, May 21, 2010

Planned run 50 minutes

Date: 21 May 2010
Time: 50:02 min
Distance: 10.47 km

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/33998240

I felt quite sore from the 1hr 20 run yesterday. Ordinarily I would have had a day rest after that run. I did the run Thursday instead of Wednesday, because I was so tired after the travelling. I am keen to get back into the schedule so I did the next run (this one) on the day specified. The 50 minute run was not too bad.

I managed a reasonable pace considering how sore I am, 4:46min/km average. I did the last three km 4:30, 4:37 and 4:35 min/km, which is not too bad. I am still able to run fastish and feel ok aerobically, so I think I retained some speed. Just that the muscles have gone backwards a little in conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment