Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Planned run 1 hour 20 minutes

Date: 26 May 2010
Time: 1:20:39 min
Distance: 16.37 km

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/34606816

Good longish run for the mid-week. The pace I did this one in - 4:57min/km - is pretty much what I need to do for the full marathon distance if I want to get in under 3hr30min. I am seriously fatigued right now, sore from an accumulation of all the runs I have done since I returned from travelling. I also did a pretty hard gym session last night - hard on legs, buttocks and stomach muscles.

I am having a whole day off tomorrow so as to recover properly. I will do some sit ups though just to keep building core strength. 4x 1km on Friday, and then gym again Friday night, and Saturday off. Sunday another 3hr run :)

No comments:

Post a Comment