Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Not so hard gym this morning 4 Sep 2013

Finally got back to the gym !! Been slack after getting sick and a few disruptions to any sort of routine I might have developed..

Good thing is that I was as strong as I was a couple of weeks ago, I went straight to the same weight I was doing when I last went to the gym. I did not do the same number of sets, just 2 sets of 4 reps, whereas I had been doing 4 sets of 4 reps. I wanted to avoid getting too sore this week as I want to do a decent 5km run Friday, as well as ParkRun Saturday.

I also did 5 mins on stationary bike FAST. Relatively low resistance, just wanted to get warmed up a little and sweat a bit. Heart rate only got to about 100.

Heels still really good. Interesting that, maybe I am on my way to complete recovery. Wouldn't that be amazing. To be able to end the whole year with consistent running and actually begin marathon training again with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment