Friday, June 5, 2009

Planned run 60 minutes

Date: 5 June 2009
Time: 63 minutes 24 seconds
Distance: 12.33km
Approx Speed: 12.03 kmh
Average Heart Rate: 146
Google Ped: route

Again I took this run very easy, and still managed a good pace. Heart rate is way down, which is a good sign. I picked up the pace at the end, and managed to return in a negative split - ie faster than I went out. Actual time was more like 61min flat as I was delayed waiting at a railway crossing for two trains to pass.

Left heal is giving me trouble but at the moment I am able to run through it. Once warmed up it is no problem so hopefully it will resolve itself.

I have a big 120 minute run on Sunday morning and that will test me. I expect to do about 24km's if I am able to hold a decent pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment