Friday, October 11, 2013

Day off running - What a drag !!

After 10 consecutive days of running I have a rest day today. Its sensible I know. I am feeling the effects of the work I have done over those 10 days, legs are feeling a bit heavy, tired but not sore.

I felt a little sick last night too. Not at all sure if its all from the hard running. By hard I mean tough to get going, carrying fatigue, the paces I have been doings have been really quite easy.

Anyhow its a real drag, I feel like I want to go for a run to shake down the body and get it going. I am thinking that I might do 9 or 10 days as a running block, I have rad that 9 days is in reality a natural cycle the body tends to react well to. I have read that a few runners use 9 days hard running, followed by 1 or two days completely off or as recovery days.

No comments:

Post a Comment