Saturday, October 12, 2013

ParkRun 20:32 pretty decent

I had a day off running yesterday, and I started feeling sick Thursday night - stomach pains. Still got it Saturday morning. Also, headache, aches and pains etc. Very annoying.

Almost did not do this ParkRun this morning. Took some paracetamol, did the run. Ended up pacing really well, 4min/km pace for the first three, then slowed with a 4:10 and a 4:21. Given how I am feeling and the 10 days hard running I have just done, its a good run. I felt aerobically ok, pushing it but not at my limit. The issue was legs they felt heavy in the last 2kms.

Given a rest I reckon 4min/km all the way is certainly on. And not sick.

Back to a 10 day block of volume from tomorrow, with a 1hr30 run. Looking forward to the run and hopefully the improvements I feel I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment