Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Planned 50 min

Date: Wed, Jul 15, 2009 5:50 AM
Speed: 12.68km/h

Garmin link:http://connect.garmin.com/activity/8799073

Second planned run for my new schedule. I ran todaay intending to find an easy pace, hold it consistently and then come home in the last 2 k's a little faster. I managed to do that quite well, the first 1km was a 4:51 and then for 7km's in a row I did 4:45 plus or minus 3 seconds per km. That is pretty much what I need to be able to do when running a marathon.

I am pleased that I felt so fresh today, just 1 day after the 40 mn run where I felt a little tired. I seem to have ok condition right now. I have a rest / cross train day tomorrow, and a 40 min run on Friday morning.

No injury problems, looking forward to doing some disciplined speed wwork next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment