Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Planned run 40 min

Date: Tue, Jul 14, 2009 6:16 AM
Speed: 12.68km/h

Garmin: link: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/8799069

We ran in the AM , first run in my schedule for preparing for the 10km event in Byron Bay, 25th October.

I had a quick gym session the night before, and felt quite strong there, working the upper body and torso, specifically strength training. I also did harder leg presses than usual, 3 sets of 10 at 60kg. Not that much weight or reps, but in the past I have done 1 x 10 at 40kg, then 1 x 10 at 50kg, and one more set at 60kg. SO working a little harder on the presses resulted in my quads a little tired.

I ran faster initially, and slowed somewhat on the last few k's, so it was not a great run. No injuries at all to worry about right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment