Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Planned run 10 hills speed

Date: 27 Apr 2010
Time: 22:02 min
Distance: 4.02 km

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/31390035

Used a medium to easy hill, and ran at maybe 5km race pace. So fastish. Each rep 210metres. I seem to do these hill reps much easier now than ever before. I used to use this hill ages ago, and found it difficult just running slow up it.

I seem to have recovered quite well after my stupid Sunday run a couple of days ago. Heel and Achilles are ok, I have been treating them with heat and cold. I also ice the left knee.

I actually hurt my knee yesterday when I was trying to flatten a cardboard box, kicked out and over extended it. That seems to be the trigger, I hardly ever hurt it while running. I am holding up ok with the mileage. This week is a slightly lower km's load so it is a chance to repair.

All good.

No comments:

Post a Comment