Friday, August 21, 2009

Date: Fri, Aug 21, 2009 6:10 AM
Avg Pace: 04:50 min/km
Distance: 8.27 km

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/11599936

Marginally better run today. Lungs are at maybe 65% now. Heart rate is slightly lower compared to the two previous runs, yet the pace is almost identical. This is a sure sign that I am recovering, so I am very pleased about that.

I was thinking that if I was running too soon after being ill with flu, I would probably get worse as the runs stack up. But I am improving gradually so I think it is the right thing to do to run at this stage of recovery.

I have the weekly long run in two days, it is a 1hr 40min. I will see how I feel in the run and decide if I should pull up early or do the full time. I feel it is likely I will be marginally better again and may do the full distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment