Friday, April 17, 2009

Planned run 10x30 second speed, 30 sec jog recovery

Date: 17 April 2009
Time: 30 minutes
Distance: 4.3721km
Approx Speed: meh kmh
Average Heart Rate: ...
Google Ped: route

Had 10 x 30 seconds speed with 30 second recovery - Ran with Christine as she had a 30 minute run. I didn't count the repetitions, ran with Christine for the first 10 minutes, and did a lot of speed/jog sequences at around 30 seconds.

It is very difficult to time these sorts of runs. I think I will get a timer of some kind to help with this.. Mentioned this already in previous post.

I felt ok, no specific aches or pains, just slightly sore from last night's record breaking sub 50 minutes for 10kms ;) Now I have a 1 hour 30 minute run to do on Sunday. I anticipate it will hurt a little, but it is only another ten minutes on top of what I have been doing already.

I plan to do this route three times, around 17km in 1 hour 30 minutes. Yikes !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment