Friday, May 22, 2009

Planned run 40 minutes

Date: 22 May 2009
Time: 40 minutes 55 seconds
Distance: 8.5143km
Approx Speed: 12.49 kmh
Average Heart Rate: ??
Google Ped: route + route

Did the same route as the last real 40 minute run, plus an extra 0.3744km. Ended up getting close to a decent pace overall. Did not feel like running this morning, simply too sleepy.

Started off slow, and had an odd pain in my right foot. Had to stop a few times to adjust my shoe and massage it. It eventually went away and I have no hint of injuries at all from the incident. I had to use my old running shoes as my good ones are still wet from the foul weather run I did Tuesday night, so maybe that had something to do with it.

My pace was pretty good considering the slow start and the stops where I had to fix my shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment