Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Planned run 60 minutes

Date: 13 May 2009
Time: 60 minutes 28 seconds
Distance: 12.33 km
Approx Speed: 12.23 kmh
Average Heart Rate: 159
Google Ped: route x 2

Did the above route out and back for a total of 12.33km. I did the out going lap in about 29 minutes, the return lap in 31 minutes, 28 seconds. Outgoing average speed 12.75km, return speed 11.75km. I failed to maintain the speed on the return lap. I do suspect that the distance is something more than 12.33km's but it is still a good indicator of my performance.

I set out to really push myself in this run just because the week for speed/tear down training. Considering the state my muscles are in it is a reasonable pace. Also I carried 850 grams or so of water and drank it along the way for the first time. I actually stopped and walked while I drank it at one point, I will try not to do that.

No injuries at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment