Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Planned run 40 minutes

Date: 18 March 2009
Time: 40 minutes 20 seconds
Distance: 8.010km
Approx Speed: 12.05 kmh
Average Heart Rate: 150
Google Ped: route
Weight pre run: 76.9kg
Weight post run: 76.4kg
Fluid loss: 0.5kg


Ran at 6:30AM this morning as a have a drinks thing to go to with work tonight. I have three days in a row of running to do from my plan. I did a 3km time trial last night, and followed it up with this 8km run this morning. I have a hills session tomorrow, and Friday Saturday off before doing a 8km fun run/race Sunday. It is supposed to be a 10km OR a 1 hour 20 run according to my plan but the people organizing the fun run don't have a 10km run scheduled. I may do a run when I get back home to make up for the short distance

All things considered I felt ok today. I certainly felt the run from last night, but managed to do a decent pace by my standards.

Getting sharp pains in calve muscles occasionally, but it is not terminal yet. The rest of me is apparently holding up, no heal problems today.

I weighed the same this AM as I did after the run last night - either I lost weight genuinely or I have not rehydrated properly since that run. I only lost 0.5kg or 500ml on this run, and that was because it was quite cool this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment