SO, I am going to look at Monday 15 Feb 2010 and the amount of food and the calories I get.
Here is what I ate today:
- One Up and Go drink - 203 Calories
- 100g Weetbix with full cream milk - 351
- 3 bananas - 399
- 3 pieces of bread 300 calories
- 1 Peach - 43
- 50g mixed nuts - 100
- Salad including carrot, lettuce, Tomato 100
- One TV dinner 220 calories
- Juice drink, 200
That adds up to only about 1916 calories. I am pretty sure that is not enough for a full on training day!!
A typical 40 minute run I use up 660 calories. 16km/10miles - 1332. A HM - 1750.
This reveals I am not eating enough carbs. On the day of the 16km/10mi run, after the run itself, I ate a dozen oysters a piece of fish and a large amount of fried chips.. I estimate that was :
- 900 from the chips and fat therein
- 450 from the fish
- 100 from the Oysters
So I appear to have replenished the loss after the 10mi run at least. I seriously need to get more carbs in to me.