Sunday, February 7, 2010

Planned run 80 minutes

Date: 7 Feb 2010
Time: 80:06 min
Distance: 16.16 km


http://connect.garmin.com/splits/24098068


This was an especially difficult run for me this morning. I think an accumulation of hard work this past week plus feeling slightly under the weather was the cause. I did a pretty fast pace for my standards early on, with the first 4km all under 4:40min/km pace. Probably a little too fast for a longer run, but I am aiming for a race pace around 4:35 for longer races in general, so I should try to aim for that in training too.

It was very hot and humid this morning, and I stopped three times for water, stopping the timer on the watch each time. So I probably benefited from those rest periods.
After the run I was seriously tired, and sick so I slept on the couch for a while. Writing this 4 hours later, I am still feeling quite bad.

I hope I am not coming down with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment