Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Planned run 15 x 30 second speed with 30 second jog recovery

Date: 22 June 2010
Time: 15 min
Distance: 3.57 km

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/37725862

This is most certainly the best run of this type I have ever done. I was feeling flat and out of sorts this morning, but just fell into the run. The pace was right on the speed I need to do, except for a couple of lapses in concentration, but I did 5 more repetitions than I have done in the past.

Legs feel great, the rest has been good for them. I felt sore and ached yesterday, took Ibuprofen in minimal amounts and that seems to have done the trick. In particular the sore left knee flared up yesterday but is good today.

So after today's run I feel encouraged again. If all goes well I will be in the best shape I have ever been in for running on the day of the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment